Set a couple of hours aside, put a ‘do not disturb’ sign on the bathroom door (ok, a post-it note will do!) and switch off to relax.
Despite well-intentioned resolutions, January is definitely the time of year when we all feel like hibernating. Staying cosy and warm sounds much more appealing to us than venturing out to the gym! And we’re not convinced that this is time of year to start denying ourselves very much of anything, much better to indulge in a little pampering.
1) Book some time for yourself, when your home is feeling clean and organised (the Christmas tree is down & the decorations put away!)
2) Switch your phone off put some relaxing music on, grab a magazine and a bowl large enough to soak your feet. Then find those scented candles you were given for Christmas and head to the bathroom in your fluffiest bathrobe & slippers.
3) Start your pampering with a foot soak. Add some hand wash to the bowl filled with warm water – RHS Natural Gardener’s Therapy Exfoilating Hand Wash is perfect to remove old skin and freshen-up tired feet.
4) Run a deep bath and add some luxurious bubbles. Honey Blossom Bath Elixir from our Honey Blossom Collection is a rich and comforting bath soak with extracts of Honey, Royal Jelly & Camomile. Sink into your bath and relax.
5) Then use a gentle body wash, along with a body puff (there’s one in our Pink Peony & Rhubarb Body Indulgence set) to scrub away dead skin cells. Pink Peony & Rhubarb Bath & Shower Gel will work gently and has a deliciously pretty scent, plus it will add even more bubbles to your spa bath! You’ll soon be feeling stress-free and your skin will be gently cleansed.
6) Give fingers & toes a tidy-up with a gentle nail file whilst you’re still soaking in the tub (you’ll find a file in our Pink Peony & Rhubarb Hand Indulgence set)
7) When you’re ready, gently towel dry skin and moisturise with your favourite body lotion. Applying Pink Peony & Rhubarb Body Lotion to layer your fragrance is great way to enjoy this beautiful scent, leaving you feeling warm and glowing. Don’t forget to apply some luxurious Pink Peony & Rhubarb Hand & Nail Cream to hands and feet to keep dry skin extra nourished.
8) Then if you have time, do some stretches, paint your nails, read a book or magazine, listen to the radio, watch TV or whatever you fancy to keep you feeling chilled and contented for as long as possible….
Bronnley Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Closing date for entries is 11.45pm, Wednesday 18th January 2017 (GMT). Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw. Entrants must be over 18 and a resident of the UK. The winner will be selected at random during the week ending Friday 27th Jan 2017.
The winner of the prize will be contacted within 5 working days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 3 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Bronnley reserves the right to select another winner. Prizes will only be sent to addresses in the UK.
Prize Details: There is one (1) prize of one (1) Pink Peony & Rhubarb Body Indulgence Set, (1) Pink Peony & Rhubarb Hand Indulgence Set and (1) RHS Natural Gardeners Therapy Hand Care Gift Set. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. Bronnley reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tick the box above if you do not wish to receive future offers via email from Bronnley.
All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
The promoter of this prize draw is H Bronnley & Co UK Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please email [email protected]
Free Delivery over £35*