2) Prepare a refreshing & healthy drink to sip throughout your spa time. if you have time, do this the night before and leave to chill in the fridge:
1 litre of water (or however much your largest jug will hold)
4-6 lemons, sliced
A bunch of fresh mint
Simply mix them togther in your jug and leave in the fridge overnight for the lemon and mint to infuse. Strain through a fine sieve, fill your jug and serve in a tall glass with a slice of lemon or lime. Perfect to hydrate your skin and detox your system!
3) Switch your phone off put some relaxing music on, grab a magazine and a bowl large enough to soak your feet. Then find those scented candles you were given for Christmas and head to the bathroom in your fluffiest bathrobe & slippers.
5) Start your spa with a foot soak. Add some shower gel to the bowl filled with warm water – our Lemon & Neroli Bath & Shower Gel would be perfect to freshen up those tired feet and it has a wonderfully uplifting scent.
4) Run a deep bath and add some luxurious bubbles. Honey Blossom Bath Elixir from our Honey Blossom Collection is a rich and comforting bath soak with extracts of Honey, Royal Jelly & Camomile. Sink into your bath and relax.
5) Then use a gentle body wash, along with a loofah to scrub away dead skin cells. Honey Blossom Body Wash will work gently and it will add even more bubbles to your spa bath! You’ll soon be feeling stress-free and your skin will be gently cleansed.
6) When you’re ready, gently towel dry skin and moisturise with your favourite body lotion. For a fresh, lasting scent choose our Orange & Jasmine Body Lotion. Its zesty fragrance will energise your senses and leave you feeling warm and glowing.
7) Then if you have time, do some stretches, paint your nails, read a book or magazine, listen to the radio, watch TV or whatever you fancy to keep you feeling chilled and contented for as long as possible….
Happy Winter Spa Day!